MY SCHOOL
MY SCHOOL


My School

Education is very important. A person without knowledge cannot progress. Nowadays, it is very easy to learn because of the schools. Most students study in school. I go to school every day. I like my school very much. 

My School Name

My school name is D. A. V. English School. My school is in Delhi. My school is a little outside the metropolis. There is no pollution and the atmosphere is delightful. 

The Infrastructure 

My school is very big. There are many rooms. There is a wide ground. There is also a garden in the ground. There is a library in one place. The library has all kinds of books, texts, newspapers, monthly magazines. And in another place, there is a computer lab which has many computers, adorned with modern types of equipment. 

The Teachers

There are many teachers in my school. Altogether, the number seventy-five (75). Those teachers teach subjects like language, mathematics, science, history etc. Students study in school and teachers teach well. 
 
Our well-educated teachers teach with great love. All teachers are knowledgeable. Our teachers not only teach but also provide good guidance. They nurture the qualities necessary for life. They remove demerits. Teachers give students paternal affection to. I love all my teachers. 

Our Headmaster

Mr. Chandramohan is the headmaster of the school. He is very kind. Many times he comes to the classroom in between to guide He takes care of the whole school. 

School Day

Our school starts at 11.00 am. The peon informs the start by ringing the bell. Hearing that sign, all the students gather in the field. All the students come together to pray and sing the national anthem. After that all the students go to their respective classes.

Class teacher comes to class. All the students salute him. The teacher bless the students and the records the attendance of the students. And the lesson begins. There are three consecutive lessons, one after the other. After three lessons, there is a lunch-break. In it all the students eat together. Later lessons begin again. There are again three lessons and once again a short recess. And then come the last two lessons. With prayer at the end of the last lesson the school is dispersed. And all the students go home.

Curriculum

Languages

The students learn three languages in school - English, Marathi, Kannada, Hindi and Sanskrit. All students compulsorily study English out of these languages. As a second language, Hindi or Sanskrit has to be chosen. And Marathi or Kannada as one of the two regional languages. 

Other Subjects

Subjects like Mathematics, Science and Social Science etc. are also taught. Teachers of the subjects teach scripture in classrooms. And they also take us to the laboratory very often for demonstrations. Our school laboratory is well equipped and modern. In the laboratory, we use different instruments, chemicals, and substances. 

Apart from these, subjects like yoga, sports, drawing and music are also taught. Through which there is good development of mind and body. Out of these subjects, I like music very much. 

Educational Tourism

Once a year our teachers take us for educational tourism. We go with our teachers in different places. Such as - historical sites, factories, markets, fields, forests etc. Students must see such places. It is a pleasure to see what we learn in class. 

Celebrations

India is known as the country of celebrations and festivals. We also celebrate so many festivals in our school. 

Festivals,

Independence Day, Republic Day, Holi, Guru Purnima, Vasant Panchami, Christmas, Buddha Purnima, Mahavir Jayanti, Eid etc. are celebrated in our school. There may be holidays at some festivals like Diwali, yet before the holidays the festival is celebrated in the school. 

The Great Men Days 

The birth anniversary and death anniversary of great men, such as - Mahatma Gandhi, Swami Vivekananda, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Pandit Nehru, Mahatma Phule, Chhatrapati Shivaji, Dr. Ambedkar etc. are celebrated in the school on that day with great enthusiasm. 


The Annual Festival

Every year, the Annual Festival is celebrated in the school. All the students, teachers and parents attend the annual festival. In that festival, students from all the classes of the school present their artistic qualities. Such as - dance, song, drama, speech etc. The festival ends with dinner. 

My Friends

By the way, many students study in my class. They are all my friends. However Nikhil, Vishwas and Indushekhar are my best friends. I study, play, talk with my friends. My friends come to my house in the evening. Sometimes I go to their house. We all do homework together. 

My School - My Home.

My School is like my own house. Just like the parents at home are affectionate, in school, the teachers love fatherhood. Just like there are siblings in the house, in school, friends have brotherly affection. Just as parents nourish the body by giving food at home, in the school, teachers nurture wisdom with knowledge. Our life becomes illuminated by the knowledge that the teachers give in the school. Just as parents nurture the heart with love, similarly teachers and friends in the school nourish the mind. 


I like MY SCHOOL very much. 

Read the essay MY SCHOOL in other languages -